nonsensical text

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

zzzzzz

Okay, so I guess I killed my self-imposed goal of writing something daily. Yesterday was one of those days. Off in a foggy blah-world, I read some blogs, painted some trim, cooked some food, acted as a taxi, and basically felt a simmering sense of foreboding. When I get like that, I seem to have a complete inability to express myself in any way. I guess it's good, then, that I fell asleep on the couch before 11 PM (anyone who knows me will find this nothing short of miraculous). It would have been nice to make it to my bed, or at least have drowsed with pillow and blanket, but I'll take it.

Today, the pink one is coughing - not occasionally, but constantly. Sometimes it seems that the biggest thing my children learn in church is how to pick up cold germs. I guess this isn't that surprising since they are homeschooled, and Sundays are when they spend the largest amount of time closeted in a germ-breeding ground with their peers.

As you can probably tell, I still have nothing to write about, so I shall go pick up the paint brush and start on the second coat.

1 Comments:

  • I am going to be quite relieved (for a few days at least) when NaBloPoMo is over. Today for example, I worked all morning in Marley's class and still have to go grocery shopping, do some laundry and pack for us to head out to my friends' house for the holiday. The drive is short (1 hour or so) but there is still so much to do and post also.

    Arghhh!!! I'm so close though. Only 9 more to go, including todays.

    I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

    I hope the painting goes well, your holiday is wonderful; the foreboding gives way to a sense of peace and your muse returns.

    Ciao!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home