nonsensical text

Sunday, November 05, 2006

evil, wicked, mean, and nasty

That's what I tell my kids I am every time they complain about me saying, "No."

But right now, I really am. I have a cold which I thought was the tail end of a different cold, but it looks like the dang thing had a chance to mutate or we picked up another one. I guess we are making up for the fact that last year was a pretty healthy one.

Evidence of meanness: I felt like walking out on my poor, dear husband simply because he gave me a look. You know the looks. This was one of the "You are blowing things out of proportion. Get a handle on yourself" looks. I hate that look - especially when I can very clearly and logically reason out why I am acting a certain way. Then again, cold logic is not always so reasonable.

Since I have the typical muddle-headedness that comes with clogged sinuses and reduced oxygen intake, I am going to stop writing. Lord knows what might make its way to the page in my current state.

1 Comments:

  • Maybe you need that stuff I keep seeing advertised on tv. It has a cotton swab (where do you put that?) and it is like magic they say. It has to be true if they say it on television, right?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home