nonsensical text

Sunday, November 12, 2006

dank yew bewy mush

Today I am thankful for a nose that cannot smell.

Why, you might ask?

1. Cat killed bird and left it on the back porch as a present to mama.

2. No one else stepped up to the plate.

3. I have been too tired to wash anything in the kitchen all weekend.

4. No one else stepped up to the plate.

5. Not all children in this house are potty trained.

6. Said children’s bowels have had very productive weekends.

7. No one else stepped up to the plate.

8. Dog has had four seizures in the last 36 hours (which are accompanied by loss of bowel and bladder control and a very special seizure smell).

9. No one else stepped up to the plate.

10. I…ummm…left clothes in the washer all weekend again…

11. Yeah, you know….


Methinks I should take advantage of this situation and clean with bleach (something I normally can’t do because of my odor sensitivities). Then again, that would require energy which I do not have.

By the way, if anyone wants to volunteer to come do about sixteen loads of laundry, wash three loads of dishes, and homeschool my children tomorrow, I am accepting applications. I’ll happily sign over my normal paycheck to you in compensation.

2 Comments:

  • I cannot believe you only have 16 loads of laundry. I did 6, maybe 7 loads yesterday, and there are already 2 more gathered up. And, I only have half the children you do.
    You must be so organized normally! lol.

    By Blogger Heather, at 12:00 AM  

  • Which reminds me of the time one of my mother's co-workers asked me if she was as organized at home as she was at work, and I laughed so hard that I almost passed out.

    By Blogger atypical, at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home