nonsensical text

Friday, November 10, 2006

dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones

Just a quick health update:

I do have bronchitis which might explain my inability to concentrate and exert energy.

The follow-up with the rheumatologist was yesterday and the MRI showed no actual joint damage, but plenty of tendon inflammation on just about every tendon in my foot and ankle. He couldn't give me a definite on what is causing this, but has narrowed it down to about five possibilities. So, I get to go on long term meds and go back in February.

On a completely unrelated note, I know it's warm today, but I saw a guy riding his Harley down a major road in nothing but shorts and a helmet (yes, he was barefoot). I guess he is trying to get that last bit of tanning in before winter arrives....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home