nonsensical text

Monday, November 20, 2006

withdrawal

I can feel it looming - the desire to withdraw into my shell and hide away from overwhelming feeling.

I am fighting against it by forcing myself to write daily, but I think I have identified the root cause this time.

I have a post brewing. Maybe it will end up being something I write only to myself. I am avoiding it. I have all sorts of good reasons for so doing, not the least of which is the snail's pace at which I type.

Why is it that there are times when I feel so separate and insecure?

Still, the letters bleed onto the page from the motion of my fingers - words with so little meaning and direction.

Tomorrow is Monday. I'm not ready for it. Still, I'll face it square in the face and attempt to do more than survive it.

A side note: The BJ's express lane is apparently labeled as such because the service is so slow that it gives you plenty of time to express your dissatisfaction.

A note from N on the whiteboard:
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

See that, I managed an entirely ignorable post.

Taking a bow as the hook pulls me fiercely from the stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home