nonsensical text

Sunday, November 05, 2006

mixed feelings

Football is over for the season. We lost tonight, taking us out of the playoffs. Unfortunately, the game was colored by some severely bad calls on the part of the officials, but I really think we probably would have lost anyway.

Part of me is sad about the loss, but(dare I admit it?) another part is breathing an enormous sigh of relief. Our schedule has been insane lately. It will be nice to have one less thing to worry about. Still, even though it means warmer fingers and toes, I feel guilty. Then again, I've always been extra good at guilt.

Could you pass the hot chocolate, please?

2 Comments:

  • Don't let the boys see this but yay for football season being over and for the return of a less hectic schedule.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 PM  

  • I am relieved!!! Phew!!

    Orchestra for those boys next time ;)

    By Blogger Heather, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home