nonsensical text

Saturday, November 18, 2006

drivel

Bound and determined to do the word beads assignment, though I feel like writing absolutely nothing, I reach for a thread of ingenuity. Nothing. I can’t find the rhythm in my thoughts. Even recalling the dream I had last night yields no tidbits of interesting blogability. I guess I will have to admit it now; my completion of the assignment is inconceivable. So instead, I will open a vintage bottle of wine and sulk. Or I would, if I had any wine.

words for the week of Nov 12-18th (nothing like the last minute) were:
thread
dream
rhythm
vintage
inconceivable

2 Comments:

  • Very clever, T! I liked that a lot.

    BTW, I'm glad that your remembrance day for your lost son went well. If that is a way you can phrase it.

    I know how important it is to make space to remember important people and times in our lives.

    And hey, Mom-knows-everything is pretty cool!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:02 AM  

  • these were good words (and you rock, my writer friend), I could have come up with a good one for those, but the new ones for this week? yikes!

    By Blogger jouettelove, at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home