nonsensical text

Saturday, September 09, 2006

security measures

How's this for ridiculous? I am actually thinking of turning off the word verification because I am having trouble passing that little, "Are you a human being?" test myself. Every time I want to respond to a comment, I find myself staring at those letters and thinking, "I used to know how to read. Really." Perhaps I am really just a computer. Nope, failed that one - too emotional and make far too many mistakes.

Ah, I shall leave it on for now and blame the whole thing on exhaustion and disorganization. Maybe my brain will fall back into my head while I am sleeping tonight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • It often take a second pass before I enter in the correct letters.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home