nonsensical text

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

rabbit teeth

I have determined that I am going to write something in this blog. There is a problem with my master plan. I have absolutely nothing in my head other than random snippets like the following:

I had a dream this morning that I was sitting poolside with the two h's and the n watching Pluto the dog balance on a boogie board with a video camera. (This thought is particularly disturbing since I had no such dream).

Why didn't the dh hook up the means for downloading pics from the camera, and where is the stupid part so that I can do it myself?

I really should write an open letter blog complaining about doctors.

How am I going to make dinner tomorrow night when I need to be picking N up from work exactly at the time I should be preparing it if we are to make it to football?

Will the urge to type become so overwhelming on our trip next week that I will sneak into my child's room after everyone is snoozing to borrow his laptop?

Will my brain actually spawn something resembling creative thought before all is said and done?

And as these thoughts churn around in my head, I suddenly have to shout, "Run away! Run away!" for staring down at me is a killer rabbit with big pointy teeth.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • atypical you is my friend.

    that's why we get along so well!! lol

    vegas - please??
    nik

    By Blogger spidermama, at 8:31 PM  

  • and you is ny friend, too. :)

    I wish I could figure out the Vegas thing on all fronts, but it really isn't looking good.... :(

    -me

    By Blogger atypical, at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home