nonsensical text

Sunday, September 24, 2006

just a btw

The doc's office did call me Friday (found out later that they only did so because the dh called and reamed them out for not calling me when they said they would). I am supposed to call the rheumatologist Tuesday, after they have had enough time to review the papers on me (it can't be much, I only had one visit and two blood tests).

So, keep me in your thoughts as I try to work up the courage to make that Tuesday call (provided I don't conveniently forget).

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I shall conveniently remind you.

    By Blogger Heather, at 1:17 AM  

  • You will probably conveniently nag me. ;)

    Doesn't it figure? While still swollen, it is less so than it has been since the last time I went to the doc.

    Thanks! :)

    By Blogger atypical, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home