nonsensical text

Friday, September 29, 2006

a quick quote

So, we were watching re-runs of a show called “Dead Like Me.” It was very short-run and absurdly written (in a good way). There are far too many sexual references, and the general philosophy is usually not my own, but I like it nonetheless. It is therefore with mild abashment that I relate the following quote from that show which made me laugh for an embarrassing five minutes.

“When you’re young, it’s so easy. Sex is like a buffet, and you’re just a fat man with a fork.”

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • That. Is. Hilarious.

    By Blogger Karyn, at 3:29 PM  

  • Yup. And somehow, I didn't get back to your other comment before it left the front page, but I wanted to thank you for popping by. I love your blog!!!

    -me

    By Blogger atypical, at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home