nonsensical text

Friday, September 22, 2006

a request

If I might make so bold - I have a request to make of you. I am feeling severely unmotivated of late. If you would be so kind, I would appreciate a little help. I need writing assignments. A few guide rules should be noted. I have never enjoyed research papers, and don't intend on ever enjoying them. I already plan on sleeping with bread (and have planned on it for several Mondays, but they keep slipping by without me in them). You should not expect what I write to have any merit. Basically, I am asking you to be my muse. Give me some hints. Throw me some ideas. Turn me into a philosopher. Make me even more nonsensical. Challenge my ability to connect the most unlikely tangents. I'm much too lazy to do my thinking all by myself lately.

See that. I've been homeschooling too long. Now I think I have the right to give homework assignments to anyone I please.....

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Over at Bub and Pie (bubandpie.blogspot.com), she challenged people to come up with a one sentence autobiography. The catch? It has to be 500 words or more. It will challenge your grammar skills to say the least.

    I'm excited to hear you are planning on Sleeping with Bread. The more company on Mondays, the better.

    Hmmm... I'm still thinking... I'll see what else I can come up with.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:11 AM  

  • Oh geez, the way I bastardize the English language already, I am willing to bet that I could do it but break every rule in the books in the process. Wow, that is a tough challenge.

    -me

    By Blogger atypical, at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home