nonsensical text

Sunday, September 10, 2006

one more for the road

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep deprivation

flesh melting into puddles of ooze in peripheral vision

fingers sliding off keyboard

coherent thought unlikely

Why do I do this to myself?

Oh yeah, this is supposed to be interesting, isn't it?

Hmmmm.

I could regale you with tales of football, cleaning, and packing. I could run a comparative analysis of late night infomercials. I could dust off my harmonica and play you some blues (except for the fact that I don't have a harmonica or play one, nor do I know any blues tunes by heart). I could make up new lyrics to some pop song including references to a gopher and a slurpee. I could slink off into the scary realm of coca-cola induced hallucination. Or, I could just start packing the car and hope I get some sleep on the way.

Ooooh, oooh, oooh, I see daylight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • So... you seem to have good boundaries and have not used a computer while on this trip to keep blogging. Imagine!

    I hope you come back safe and sound and writing soon!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home