nonsensical text

Saturday, August 12, 2006

weeds, insomnia, and eyelashes

Three things I learned today:

I am a great gardener, as long as my crop is weeds.

I am thankful for whoever invented insomnia. If it weren't for that gift, I would likely never get any time alone.

My eyelashes are about 1/3 the length they were a few years ago. The only comfort I can take in this is that, no matter how many times you divide something fractionally, you never get to zero. Though, I might need to purchase a really large telescope sometime in the not so distant future.

And to think, my kids are under the impression that you stop learning things once you get out of school.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • ah ha! so the coke worked. And you didn't get shot :)

    By Blogger Heather, at 12:56 PM  

  • no! no!! I thought that about my eyelashes too - but try curling them. I think they get straighter as we age. I was amazed that I had eyelashes left.

    (very important stuff here)

    By Blogger spidermama, at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home