nonsensical text

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

tick tock tick tock

In one week, my biggest baby will be sixteen.

I don't even have anything profound or moving to say about that at the moment; I just thought if I put it in print, it might get my behind in gear around here. It should serve as a screaming reminder of just how quickly the time passes, make me take advantage of every moment, jump start me into action. Instead, I sit here playing spider solitaire while trying to pretend I get to keep them all with me forever.

Ah well, I still have a week to go. I am sure I can think of some better avoidance tactics in that amount of time...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • LOL ~ I thought your biggest baby was in his 40s ;)

    By Blogger Heather, at 3:44 PM  

  • Okay, I don't think I've ever actually called him that in front of you, but that IS my nickname for him. :)

    By Blogger atypical, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home