nonsensical text

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

making nice

Since I have been so sarcastic about my darling husband of late, I figured it was about time I said something kind about him. After all, he does have just a few redeeming qualities. I could talk about how he loves me even though he knows me. I could go into great detail about the week he spent trying to retrieve data from a close friend's crashed hard drive. I could even wax poetic about the countless small ways he cares for our children. Instead, I just have to say this; he has informed me that he has been researching a new appliance package (a.k.a. fridge, double oven, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher), all in stainless steel. Now, how's that for love?

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • If that's not love I don't know what is! Stainless steel appliances baby...WooHoo!! Very cool!!

    By Blogger Stella, at 12:30 PM  

  • atypical,

    Congrats on the appliances! Imagine, they will match and everything. Ooooooo.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:52 PM  

  • Thanks guys. But hey, I don't have them yet. We'll just have to wait and see what all of this comes to (I have a feeling part of that will be a non-functioning kitchen for some length of time).

    -me

    By Blogger atypical, at 9:10 AM  

  • I just figure out that I am dent in pyjamas!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:39 PM  

  • Mary - LOL I like being obscure, but I didn't mean to be so obscure that YOU missed it. :)

    I shouldn't be here. We have football out of state early in the AM (maybe I will sneak on later and post anyway).

    By Blogger atypical, at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home