nonsensical text

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

updating the masses




Well, the three youngest have been down for the count today. Although I would love to post something fun and interesting sometime soon, my ability to think clearly on two hours' sleep is somewhat limited.

Therefore, I will just go over into the corner and mope (while still counting my blessings).

On a parting note, here are the lyrics to the most recent serenade (sung in rousing chorus by almost every one of the little imps).

Oh poochie tree, oh poochie tree,
How lovely are thy droppings!


The hubster says they get it from my side of the family. I'm so proud!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Oh. A bucket. The mental image. Nooooooooooo!

    Keep those singing kids away from my daughter. She doesn't need any encouragement to sing nonsense songs which feature excrement!

    (Seriously, I hope you get some sleep tonight!)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:12 AM  

  • It's midnight and I'll now be going to bed singing this....

    If I wake UP singing this.......BIG TROUBLES, Missy!! LOL

    Three down for the count?
    You poor thing......

    By Blogger Mel, at 1:02 AM  

  • Mary, my kids are pretty good at picking up the potty humor too. LOL

    Mel, So, did you wake up singing it? I mean, the bed issues are bad enough, but singing this on top of it...

    BTW, the hubster bought a firm bed, and I have the same issues as you. We do have a four inch pad of that memory foam stuff, and it does seem to help - good thing too, since the bed is new, and I will have to live with it for awhile (was going to post that on your blog, but got too lazy)!

    By Blogger atypical, at 1:15 AM  

  • You're safe!

    Went to bed humming the poochie song, woke up humming "Here comes Peter Cottontail".


    Hippity hoppity, Easter's on its way...LOL

    I'll blame that one on the bad mattress?

    By Blogger Mel, at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home