nonsensical text

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

sing a new song





My mother gave us a bag of bunny shaped marshmallows. We all know the importance of doing your research, and this is integral background information.




Mr. T (a.k.a. SpongeBob):

Three little bunnies jumping on the bed
One fell off and landed in my mouth.

Two little bunnies jumping on the bed
One flew off and bounced off my nose
So I ate him.

Lots of little bunnies jumped in the pool
And then they had to go wee-wee.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Peeps? Did you get Bunny Peeps?

    Those things crack me up. I can't eat them, but the whole Peeps web site explodes in my mind when I think of them and then it makes me laugh.

    By Blogger Julie Pippert, at 5:05 PM  

  • Ah yes, BOY humor (qualified with the fact that my daughter does BOY humor very well!)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:06 PM  

  • Bunny Peeps!

    I saw 'em in the store and the Brit threatened me. LOL NOT that I woulda done bad or odd things with them.

    I can't eat chocolate bunnies, let alone marshmellow bunnies.
    It just feels.......wrong.. ;-)

    By Blogger Mel, at 1:24 AM  

  • That is a great song!

    And one must always bite off the ears first, then the head, of any bunny shaped candy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home