nonsensical text

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

tick tock

Just so no one thinks I am ignoring them....

The past few days have been pretty hectic around here. I was hoping to get something posted today, but it is shaping up to be a bit on the crazy side.

With any luck, I will get a bread post - or SOME kind of post written while I am schooling the kids. I tried that yesterday but my laptop kept locking up (and when I tried getting on the desktop briefly, all of my students vacated the table and hid). Ah, life.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • I look forward to hearing from you when time allows! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:33 PM  

  • Ah ha there you are! Look forward to it...when you get time.

    By Blogger Julie Pippert, at 11:22 PM  

  • *chuckling*

    Funny. I have a student or two that do that, too!

    We'll be hangin' around.....waiting. :-)

    By Blogger Mel, at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home