nonsensical text

Saturday, April 07, 2007

role playing (a.k.a. i get to ask the questions)

So, in the normal manner of things for me, I granted an interview with the wonderful Pam, and my words seized up like a 1976 Ford Maverick engine with no oil. My aspirations toward deep and meaningful questions flew away on the wings of the starlings leaving me to stumble forth with my feeble attempt at intelligent discourse. Who knows, maybe the Monkeys Typing Shakespeare Syndrome will make an appearance.

So here you go, Pam. Let me know when you have the answers up on your site.

1. Biblically speaking, who are your favorite historical figures from both the Old and New Testaments and why?

2. What emotions are evoked in you by sunrises and sunsets? Are they vastly different experiences to your internal and external senses?

3. What are some methods you use to keep a little bit of Texas with you wherever you go?

4. Can you give one example of a time in your life where joy welled up so much inside of you that it had to spray out, sprinkler like, on anyone who happened to pass by?

5. On a more lighthearted note, what is your favorite traffic sign and why?

Have at it (and if you need to wait until the illness-induced brain fog abates – or, you know, for the whole Easter thing - I will certainly understand).

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hmmm Ok I will definitely probably play with these in the morning. I wrote a dissertation length response to your post to my haiku. Lot's of instructional insight. So, I think it will be safe to say that I can parlay these into a good distraction device since I won't get to go to church in the a.m.

    If this is you with the words seized-up, I'm relieved you weren't running on all eight cylinders!

    I'll come back and leave ya a link.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 PM  

  • ok the answer to #4 is up. It's a dooosey

    oh and i fixed my chopped off response to your comment re my poem.

    I think my next answer will be to #1 in a meme mush-up with Sleeping with Bread. Probably tomorrow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home