nonsensical text

Friday, April 13, 2007

syllables


Well, I threatened it in a comment on Pam's blog, and so it comes to pass. I am jumping on the Haiku bandwagon – I love Haiku.

There is a weekly prompt at One Deep Breath each week for Haiku. This week’s theme is bridges. You get two for the price of one (which is FREE, so don’t complain).



sudden sun drenched glade
fading into gentle dark
spanned by shadow’s bridge

-----------

the chasm between
broken heart and forgiveness
bridged by laden cross

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • The cross is the ultimate bridge to forgiveness. Thank you very much for the reminder.

    By Blogger Annie Jeffries, at 10:45 AM  

  • Oh I have a blogging/Internet aquaintance who is BIG into the haikus and writing challenges and so forth, but especially the haikus.

    Oh and one time Bones made us comment in haiku.

    The first one is great.

    By Blogger Julie Pippert, at 7:24 PM  

  • I've taken a muse to haiku too... your haiku's were nice I especially took time to reflect upon the second one- well said.

    By Blogger tarbby-22, at 9:27 PM  

  • That's one of the benefits of weblogs. You can dare to share any darn thing that you like!

    (they were lovely--I'll look forward to more)

    By Blogger Mel, at 8:19 AM  

  • Oh my Goodness! These are fantastic! I love them both. I'm very glad to have bumped you into an opportunity to express yourself and look forward to more.

    I assume you did this but i'm going to remind you anyway ... be sure to drop an email to One Deep Breath so that they will add you to the list of participants.

    Love it!

    pam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home