nonsensical text

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

sunrise, sunset

Fiddler on the Roof was always one of my favorite musicals. Some aspects of it became even more special after I married a man who has Russian Jewish as part of his heritage. But of course, that has nothing to do with my post.

I just wanted to say one thing which I will then leave hanging in the air so that all emotions and implications connected with the statement will have time to air their importance.

My eldest likes to put little messages next to his IM codename. They have varied much over the past few months. A new one entered the scene yesterday.

"I shaved without cutting myself."

1 Comments:

  • Happy New Year! I am back from vacation and working my way around saying, "Hi!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home