nonsensical text

Saturday, January 27, 2007

in search of...something

I am so boring right now! Okay, I didn't need to tell you that. You probably guessed it by my complete lack of content. I am grateful, however, for heat. Yes, after more than a week with no furnace, we are now happily ensconced in toasty warmth. Granted, it never got REALLY cold in here because of the gas stove (bottoming out at around 57 through the day on Friday), but those few degrees can make a huge difference to morale.

The dear husband and I went out for dinner this evening since my birthday is coming up. Neither of us really felt like doing much. Is that age or just laziness?

I was going to write a post the other day entitled "Did you ever wonder?". The problem was, by the time I got to my computer, I forgot what I was wondering about. Pretty pathetic, wouldn't you say?

A parting shot (dinner entertainment courtesy da husband):

Q: How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Fish.

an oldie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home