nonsensical text

Saturday, September 29, 2007

200

It occurred to me, as I looked at the 199 next to the word ‘posts’, that I should probably write something special for number 200. The only problem with that logic is that I really don’t have anything special in me right now.

I could rant about already having to write an email to one of the instigator’s teachers, or I could tell the tale of the mysterious incident of the water in the hallway (which, by the way, is not in the least mysterious). I could tell a cute story about the littlest of the littles.

Instead, I will repost a poem that I posted before (now set to photography courtesy of the Oddmix) and marvel at the fact that one year of blogging passed me by some time ago, and I didn’t even notice.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Happy 200, and Happy year..

    And wonderful poem, btw.
    Gosh, I felt like I was in the boat.......

    By Blogger Mel, at 9:47 PM  

  • happy 200 sweetcakes.
    love that poem and the picture. you are so talented.

    By Blogger jouettelove, at 3:36 PM  

  • Yes happy 200!
    Love the poem

    By Blogger Casdok, at 7:47 AM  

  • Very nice poem. And I could just look at that picture for a long time -- it reminds me of what it looked like around my Grandparents house.

    By Blogger Terri B., at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home