nonsensical text

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

post Christmas fizzle

Sorry I have been absent quite frequently. At first I could blame it on the fact that my house was a complete disaster which needed to be at least partially tamed before the introduction of visitors. Then there was the joy of spending time with family and friends. Now, I am just sleepy! Perhaps a respite from insomnia is God's gift to me this Christmas. Hopefully I will be up and running at my normal sloth's pace by tomorrow.

Just remind me to mention the freckled child who suddenly started appearing in my living room, the alternating generosity and attitude of the working-boy, the sqeaky bunny incident, and other stories.

Until then, sweet dreams. I hope your holidays were truly blessed.

1 Comments:

  • Hi T,

    I've decided that it is good for us to have absences from the blog'verse on occasion. Real life should get in the way... Of course, it would be nice if we could all synchronize our down times!

    And I won't forget to remind you about the freckled child, etc.

    Happy almost New Year!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home