nonsensical text

Monday, June 25, 2007

quickly speaking

I am so sorry I left things on this note and haven't had a chance to get back here. My mom is ok. She did get back to a regular room after 48 hours in ICU. Then, she spent a few more days in the hospital before heading out for a week of rehab. She is home now (since Friday), but still receiving IV antibiotics (administered by the sis and me).

Other things have been very crazy, and I honestly haven't had more than a few minutes here and there to get on the computer (during which I, invariably, fell asleep reading all of your lovely blogs - which is most certainly NOT a statement as to their entertainment value, but to my level of exhaustion).

I hope to be able to write something of more substance soon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • *sending warm, restfilled thoughts*

    I'm just grateful all is well with the mom.....even if it is hectic.

    Here's hoping things slow down for you and yours. And for a good 'restful' day to find you, soon.

    By Blogger Mel, at 8:43 PM  

  • I just appreciate that you took the time to update now in the midst of all of this. Thank you.

    And many wishes for things to continue to improve and slow down.

    By Blogger Julie Pippert, at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home