nonsensical text

Friday, August 22, 2008

just for grins

I don't know how long I will leave these up here, but I just thought you might want to get a look at the family. Mind you, this might not give you the clearest dose of reality....





P.S. Mary's mention of comments in the comments on the last post reminded me that I wanted to thank you guys for your comments. Did I say comments often enough in the last sentence? I plan a woe is me post about commentversation at some point in the future. Knowing me, it will likely make it to print in a year or so.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 AM  

  • good blogg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 AM  

  • Aren't you the creative soul. And aren't those kiddos somethin' else! LOL

    Undoubtedly, this is a source of your busy-ness.

    I've earned my empty nest! :-)

    Trust me on that one! LOL

    By Blogger Mel, at 7:29 AM  

  • Wow, some spammy comments. Aren't you the lucky one?

    Those pictures are great. I love Austin and MiniMe. Where did you get them? (The pictures, not the kids!)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home