nonsensical text

Friday, April 25, 2008

grrrrrr-dom

I am sitting here trying to breathe deeply. I am attempting to hold myself steady in this chair as opposed to running up the stairs with anger blazing.

It is after midnight, and for (at least) the fifteenth night straight, the youngest two boys are still wide awake, loud, and out of bed (shortly after I leave the room, repeatedly). My insomnia is one thing, but getting four hours of sleep a night when I am actually tired, THAT is for the birds.

I need to find a place to put some of this wrath. Figuring out some way to MAKE them fall asleep wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Don't even get me started on how cheerful they are all day long either (not), or how cooperative they have been with schooling (8 hour school days, anyone?).

I need a vacation.

I wish I had a deep and meaningful post to write. I feel a little guilty posting this, but...

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

  • Good girl.

    Breathe in.......breathe out....
    Deep ones.
    In.
    Out.


    Shhhhhhhh.....
    The 26 (or is it 27....) year old is asleep in the next room after yappin' on her cellphone into the wee hours.....multiple times.....
    Undoubtedly it was her workplace.
    Undoubtedly she'll rise fresh and cheery.



    Undoubtedly I lie...LOL

    By Blogger Mel, at 6:40 AM  

  • *checkin' in*

    Hope life is treating you well.

    By Blogger Mel, at 7:52 PM  

  • Little turkeys! I would give you some suggestions but we are working on it ourselves.

    By Blogger discombobulated, at 9:42 PM  

  • *hugs*

    :-)

    Yup....just nosy me doin' what I do.....

    ;-)

    By Blogger Mel, at 8:34 AM  

  • THe 22 month old has just moved to a real bed and we are having similar issues...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

  • :-)

    By Blogger Mel, at 7:25 AM  

  • Oh atypical, come out come out wherever you are!

    By Blogger discombobulated, at 1:14 PM  

  • Yup.......still checking in!

    <--is persistent like that.....

    By Blogger Mel, at 7:06 AM  

  • Hi,

    I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found
    your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post
    sponsorship.

    If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please
    include your blog's URL.
    Looking forward to doing business with you.

    Sincerely,

    Jules Viernes
    BestRank.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home