nonsensical text

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the $24,000 question

What will it be? "Adventures in Gershwin: When Marching Bands Attack" or "The Eyes Have It: Travails of a Family with Chronic Corneal Abrasions"?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have subject matter now; I just don't have much time to actually write anything. I may be able to get to the keyboard in a short while if a certain baseball meeting runs long and the husband is late getting home.

So, in the event anyone checks this before I get back, any preferences?

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • ummm..Gershwin?

    I've always liked Gershwin!

    *happily humming*

    :-)

    By Blogger Mel, at 7:05 AM  

  • I vote for corneal abrasions. Although I imagine any corneal abrasion stories might give me the heebie jeebies!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:56 PM  

  • *snickering* Guessin' that means you'll get to tell BOTH!
    Wooooohoooooo!

    :-)

    By Blogger Mel, at 10:46 PM  

  • LOL, yeah, yeah, I'm getting there. I guess I have to reinterpret my original meaning of "In a little while."

    I did get halfway through writing the one, but haven't had more than five minutes since then.

    It's coming....honest!

    -t

    By Blogger atypical, at 9:04 AM  

  • <-- can be a very patient person

    (please note that's a 'can be'....LOL)

    By Blogger Mel, at 6:45 AM  

  • patience is not my virtue either ;) get posting, woman!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM  

  • I'm trying, I'm trying! Maybe I will hit night-owl-ability in a minute, but I really should go to sleep. I am TIRED, but I have had to stay awake because several of the little people are refusing the Sandman's urgings.

    argh!

    -me

    By Blogger atypical, at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home