nonsensical text

Friday, May 07, 2010

maybe one word will help

Looking at the date on my last post makes me intensely aware of just how good I am at ignoring the obvious. I still think about posting at least once every week, so I am able to think of myself as a blogger who hasn't written in a little while. Yeah, right. I don't really have anything to say right now (or, conversely, I have too much to say about nothing in particular, and I don't have confidence in my ability to spend the typing time with arthritic fingers and a very sleepy brain). I am hereby posting this paragraph in an attempt to jar myself into action. I don't want to be silent forever.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • (((((((( atypical )))))))))

    I'm amused when you say there's much to say about nothing in particular. That's the story of ME.
    But I'd beg to differ with you, if I could......which I can so I'm gonna....LOL

    You've much to say about your experiences which would benefit others that you have no clue about. As do I.

    We never 'get' the magnitude of how what we share, what we put into black and white--might/does bring to others who stumble across them.

    So....that being said--

    Allie Allie Oxen Free!!

    By Blogger Mel, at 7:30 AM  

  • Yaknow--maybe when a year comes and goes I'll actually have some evil plan to execute to stir you out of hibernation.

    Until then I'll just pop up now and again and remind you that some people do NOT let go easily.

    JUST sayin'.......

    By Blogger Mel, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home